Comment on page
How to Fix Re-login Required for Your Instagram Account
When you logged into your dashboard did you notice that your account is no longer linked to IBF?
Don't worry, it's a normal thing that sometimes can happen. Usually, this happens when the automation is running at the same time when someone is using your Instagram account at the same time. (i.e. you are using the Instagram app on your phone at the same time when our automations are set to run) In this guide we will explain to you how to reconnect your profile in a few simple steps. Some users might be asked to re-login their Instagram accounts over and over again.
Additional method to get arround constant re-login is to clearing account cookies. This can be done using the following steps:
- 1.Log in to our platform.
- 2.Navigate to the Accounts page.
- 3.Select three dots at the upper right corner of the account in question.
- 4.Click the Edit account button.
- 5.Add in your password and click Save Changes.