One of Instagram’s top functions for both engagement and marketing purposes is likes. Our IBF Auto Like feature can help to like posts, gaining visibility, and, ultimately, getting more organic followers.
To use the useful Auto Like function, this is how to proceed step by step:
- 1.Select the “Auto Like” iconon the left column of the navigation.
- 2.Once here, choose the account you would like to activate the “Auto Like” feature for.
- 3.You can see all the Auto Like features from here. First and foremost, select whether you want to like posts from specific accounts, hashtags, or places.
For example, if you have a travel-related Instagram account and you want to like travel posts, you can type and select @thailand. On the other hand, for hashtags, you can choose #france or #travelcanada.
Lastly, places, as its name mentions, allows you to find specific places such as cities, countries, or restaurants and cafes.
4. Now that you have chosen the accounts or hashtags to like, select the like speed. Per default, the Automatic speed is set and we recommend leaving it this way, especially if you’re using the Auto Like for the first time. You also have the option to like from the timeline’s feed and account followers.
5. After that, you can select “Advanced Options” to have all the Auto Like filters. These come very handy and offer options such as “Like Min/Max” or “Min Delay Successful Like”.
You can find all the advanced options here below:
- Like Min: Define the minimum number of likes at a time - The minimum is set to 3 by default
- Like Max: Define the maximum number of likes at a time - The maximum is set to 7 by default
- Delay Like Min: Select the minimum amount of time between each like - The minimum value is 1 minute by default
- Delay Like Max: Select the maximum amount of time between each like - The minimum value is 3 minutes by default
- Min Delay Successful Like: Determine the minimum pause after liking a post - The minimum value by default is 300.
- Max Delay Successful Like: Determine the maximum pause after liking a post - The maximum value by default is 900.
- Min Delay Feedback Like: Define the minimum pause when feedback requires like - The system’s default is 14400.
- Max Delay Feedback Like: Define the maximum pause when feedback requires like - The system’s default is 43200.
- Blacklist: Add accounts, hashtags, or places for which you don’t want to like posts
- 1.Once you filled in the optional Advanced Options, you will find the feature to pause the Auto Like feature at specific times. For instance, from 11.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
Please note that Instagram accounts can be accessed only by 1 device at a time. So, if you use your phone or tablet to use your account during the day, we recommend you to run it while you don’t use Instagram.
6. The last step is to select the “Active’’ before clicking on Save. If you leave the status as “Deactive”, the Auto Like function will not run on Instagram.
Last but not least, once you complete all the steps above, check the Activity Log on the top of the dashboard’s screen. You will see here all the posts that were liked by our system.