Once here, select the account for which you want to run the “Auto Unfollow” feature.
You will now see all the options available. First of all, you will see the speed option. It is set to “Automatic" by default.
Please note that our system was built to avoid getting a flag from Instagram and we recommend leaving it on Automatic.
4. You will find the “Don’t unfollow my followers”. If the box is ticked, you will keep on following your followers. Oppositely, if left unticked, our system will unfollow any account, regardless if they follow you or not.
5. In “Source”, choose if you want to unfollow accounts previously followed using the “Auto Follow” option or any account. In addition, on the feature “Unfollow after xx Days”, select the number of days to unfollow accounts after you’ve followed them.
6. Upon selecting “Advanced Options”, you have additional filters to be used based on your preferences. For example - “Unfollow Min/Max” or “Delay Unfollow Min/Max”.
Here below you can have more details about all the advanced options:
Unfollow Min: Define the minimum number of accounts to unfollow - The minimum is set to 15 by default
Unfollow Max: Define the maximum number of accounts to unfollow - The maximum is set to 25 by default
Delay Unfollow Min: Select the minimum amount of time between each unfollowed account - The minimum value is 3 minutes by default
Delay Unfollow Max: Select the maximum amount of time between each unfollowed account - The maximum value is 7 minutes by default
Min Delay Successful Unfollow: Determine the minimum pause after unfollowing the accounts - The minimum value set by the system is 21600.
Max Delay Successful Unfollow: Determine the maximum pause after unfollowing the accounts - The maximum value set by the system is 32400.
Min Delay Feedback Unfollow: Define the minimum pause when the feedback is required after unfollowing - The system’s default is 86400.
Max Delay Feedback Unfollow: Define the maximum pause when the feedback is required after unfollowing - The system’s default is 172800.
Blacklist: Add accounts, hashtags, or places you don’t want to unfollow
7. After the Advanced Options, you have the feature to pause the Auto Unfollow option at defined times, for instance from 08.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
We advise you run the Auto Unfollow function during the night in case you use your Instagram account during the day. While our system is safe, Instagram accounts can be used on one device per time only.
Above all, we do not recommend running both the Auto Follow and Auto Unfollow at the same time. In fact, it is not natural and your account may be flagged by Instagram for using an automated service.
The best practice is to run the Auto Follow one week and alternate to the Auto Unfollow the week after.
8. On the “Status” option, make sure to add “Active” before clicking on Save. If “Deactive” is selected, the Auto Unfollow feature will not run.
Lastly, when all the steps above are completed, go back to the top of your screen and head over to Activity Log. From here, you can see all the accounts unfollowed by the system and the time.